maiko
Who is your favorite composer? I know that this topic is enough banal to discus, but I don't mind speaking about it.Today I feel a bit under weather so I chose Frederic Chopin's nocturnes. If you don't mind share with me about your favorites.
1

Who is your favorite composer?

I know that this topic is enough banal enough to discus, but I don't mind speaking about it.Today I feel a bit under the weather so I chose Frederic Chopin's nocturnes. If you don't mind, share with me about your favorites composers.

<em>My favourite composers are Mozart and Wagner</em>

@ Nick Beethoven is in my playlist too.He is just miracle, but when it comes to Beethoven there always comes Mozart too in my mind. :)
@Mumtaz there are many composers who can change our mood from bad to good.I am glad that there are many people who loves classical music.
I think my favourite Composer/piece when I am feeling in such a mood would be Beethoven: Piano Sonata #14 In C Sharp Minor, Op. 27/2, "Moonlight" - 1. Adagio Sostenuto... Brings tears to my eyes sometimes :)
@Rifki: I agree with you that Pachelbel's canon is a master piece. And I loved the 'pianist" movie because it started with Chopin's nocturne & it made me want to watch it, I found out it's a great movie.