Mendi
I want to learn English (part II) The academies do not convince me already. I tell with an English children teacher for take conversation classes, but she was too occupied for that. So, more than two years ago I started to see tv series and movies in its original English (with Spanish subtitles, of course), for practice English heard. Finally, two months ago, I conclude that this way is closed and I will not arrive at any place. By the way, I have discovered that movies are most beautiful in its original language, in Spain all the movies are dubbed (se doblan, it is o.k.?) Anyway, I found the internet site named “Duolingo”, it is a very practice site for refresh your language knowledge; for a basic level it is o.k. “Duolingo” says me I have 65.8% level to read English, an 4.5 over ten is my English level. LOL, it’s funny, I love it. In this point, I think I should take a more step. Italki seemed me a good option. I wanted to speak English and understand the English spoken. I found some language partners with whom, despite the difficulties of the time difference, I got to talk. No way. I find it more difficult than he had thought. But I’ll persists, to see where arrive it this boat. Maybe it's a matter of finding the right partner.

I want to learn English (part II)

The academiecs do not convince me already. I tell with   told/requested (since you are writing dis sentence about past n wat happened, it should be told, and requested is better to use in dis context) an English children teacher for to take conversation classes, but she was too occupied for that.
So, more than two years ago I started to see/watch English tv series and movies in its original English  with Spanish subtitles , of course), for to practice listening English heard  (It should be listening instead of hearing, the difference is hearing is without paying any attention but listening is with paying attention)  Finally, two months ago, I concluded that this way is closed and I will not arrive at any place. By the way, I have discovered that movies are most beautiful in its original language, in Spain all the movies are dubbed (se doblan, it is o.k.?)
Anyway, I found the internet site named “Duolingo”, it is a very practice site for refreshing your language knowledge; for a basic level it is o.k.  According to “Duolingo” says me I have 65.8% level to in reading English, an 4.5 over ten is my English level. LOL, it’s funny, I love it.
In this point, I think I should take a more step. Italki seemed to me a good option. I wanted to speak English and understand the spoken English spoken. I found some language partners with whom, despite the difficulties of the time difference, I got to talk. No way. I find it more difficult than he had thought. But I’ll persists, to see where i arrive it in this boat. Maybe it's a matter of finding the right partner.

I want to learn English (part II)

The academics do not convince me yet. I asked an English children teacher for conversation classes, but she was too busyfor that.
So, more than two years ago I started to watch tv series and movies in its original English (with Spanish subtitles, of course), to practice listening to English heard. Finally, two months ago, I concluded that this way did not help me. is closed and I will not arrive at any place. By the way, I have discovered that movies are most beautiful in its original language, in Spain all the movies are dubbed (se doblan, it is o.k.?) YES
Anyway, I found an internet site named/called “Duolingo”, it is a very practical site for refreshing your language knowledge; for a basic level it is o.k. According to“Duolingo” says me I have 65.8% level in reading English, and 4.5 out of ten is my English level. LOL, it’s funny, I love it.
At this point, I think I should take a step forward. Italki seems to be a good option. I want to speak English and understand the  spoken English spoken. I found some language partners with whom, despite the difficulties of the time difference, I got to talk with. No way. I find it more difficult than I had thought. But I’ll persist, to see where arrive in this journey of learning a new language. Maybe it's a matter of finding the right partner.

Well done, you only have a few small mistakes.