Tam
What will you do when you are sad? I always feel lonely and nobody understands me even my family, i just 20 years old but my thought is oder than my age, i spend a lot of time staying at home while my friends spend a lot of time hanging out whit your friends or doing volunteer I often fell sad and want to go far my house, i want to go to a place in where i can live alone when i'm sad, i often angry with all people because i just want to left alone, i don't control my feelings I don' know how to solve this problems and i want to listen from everybody, give me some advices for my problems, what do you do when you are sad, when you face up to difficulties, sad story and nobody can understand you? Please help me correct incorrect words
1

What will you do when you are sad?

I always feel lonely and nobody understands me even my family, i just 20 years old but my thought is oder than my age, i spend a lot of time staying at home while my friends spend a lot of time hanging out with their friends or doing volunteer
I often feel sad and want to go so far from my home, I want to go to a place in where i can live alone
when i'm sad, i often angry with all people because i just want to left alone, i don't control my feelings
I don' know how to solve this problems and i want to listen from everybody, give me some advices for my problems, what do you do when you are sad, when you face up to difficult circumstances in life, You tiry to tell your story and nobody can understand you?
Please help me and check incorrect words.

yes, thank you so much
Did it helpful for you?
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others. Audrey Hepburn Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve. Mary Kay Ash Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead I dont know much about you but it seems you are thinking about yourself too much. Try to list ion others and think why they are talking like that. I have a suggestion for you, for few days you have to try to list ion others, all your family member and your friends, try to help them in your household work, You can change your world by changing your words... Remember. Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. About me I am living alone from last 12 years, but I am not sad, I keep myself busy in my work, I develop hobbies when I feel bored and alone, try to write what is in your mind, you can draw sketches. If you have younger brother and sister then try to help them in their studies.