Catherine
Essay *Explore space* 234 words Some people think that we should explore space and visit other planets. Other people say that space exploration is a waste of time and money. It seems to me that space exploration it is very important to humanity because we always want to know more about us, about world we live in. Firstly, all the time people look at stars and wish to understand who we are and where we are from. This question never loses topicality. Secondly, space exploration helps us to understand rules of universe and rules of physics. It’s very interesting and gives us new opportunities explore world around us. Many dreamers can feel themselves discoverers. Thirdly, if we will know more about space and processes which are going on in universe we can discover new technologies and use them on our planet. For instance, new ways to save energy or new sturdy materials. At the same time, we can find another opinion. Others believe that space exploration is too expensive and doesn’t give us quick results. On our planet many people have no food and clothes and even pure water, so at first we must fix it. There are so many wars and illnesses. We can spend money and time more effectively on Earth. In conclusion, I can say that we must help people in our countries. We should reasonably spend money, but we must not give up discovering space.

Essay *Explore space* 234 words

Some people think that we should explore space and visit other planets. Other people say that space exploration is a waste of time and money.

It seems to me that space exploration it is very important to for humanity because we always want to know more about us, about the world we live in.

Firstly, all the time people look at stars and wish to understand who we are and where we are from. This question never loses topicality.

Secondly, space exploration helps us to understand the rules of the universe and rules of physics.
It’s very interesting and gives us new opportunities to explore the world around us. Many dreamers can feel believe themselves discoverers.

Thirdly, if we will know more about space and the processes which that are going on in the universe we can discover new technologies and use them on our planet. For instance, new ways to save energy or new sturdy materials.

At the same time, we can find there is another opinion.
Others believe that space exploration is too expensive and doesn’t give us quick results.
On our planet many people have no food and clothes and even pure water, so at first we must fix it. There are so many wars and illnesses.
We can spend money and time more effectively on Earth.

In conclusion, I can say that we must help people in our countries. We should reasonably spend money, but we must not give up discovering space.

Essay *Explore space* 234 words

It seems to me that space exploration it is very important to humanity because we always want to know more about us, about world we live in.

Secondly, space exploration helps us to understand rules of universe and rules of physics.
It’s very interesting and gives us new opportunities to explore the world around us. Many dreamers can feel themselves like discoverers.

Thirdly, if we will know more about space and processes which are going on in the universe we can discover new technologies and use them on our planet. For instance, new ways to save energy or new sturdy materials.

At the same time, we can find another opinion.

Intersting article... I would say that the investment in space science actually represents very few compared to other things, for example it is said that the 80% of wealth in the world is in the hands of only 20% of the people... so the remaining 80% of people only shares the 20% of weatlh... so I think that's where the problem actually starts... and then there are many other things..., but it's very intersting your point of view and I agree with you...

Have a nice day!  :)