Mathieu
English books Two years ago, I began to read English books. At first, it was pretty difficult because I was not used to the sentence structure and new vocabulary. I didn't give up and now I can read what I want in English. I was stunned how fast it was to be better in reading because only few books after my first one, my understanding was much better. I am glad to see my improvement and now I can read American or English novels in their original language.It opens my grasp because, since then, I've been looking for new authors and new kind of books My next challenge is to be able to read literature like Shakespeare but I am aware it will be difficult because it is written in old English.

English books

Two years ago, I began to read English books. At first, it was pretty difficult because I was not used to the sentence structure and the new vocabulary. I didn't give up and now I can read what I want in English. I was stunned how fast/quickly I become better at reading it was to be better in reading, because after only a few books after my first one, my understanding was much better. I am glad to see my improvement and now I can read American or English novels in their original language. It opens my grasp because, since then, I've been looking for new authors and new kind of books My next challenge is to be able to read classic literature like Shakespeare but I am aware it will be difficult because it is written in old English.

This read really well, just a few minor suggestions! What type of books do you enjoy reading?