Working on a Team Vs Working Independently Is it more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer Being able to work with a group of people on a team is more important than working independently. Nowadays, the ability of being able to work in groups is absolutely necessary in any job. Most companies develop projects in order to generate revenues and expand their market shares. These projects are developed by teams that consist of professionals from different fields. On a team formed by workers that hold different degrees, many problems may arise related to communication and time management. This is why a person must have solid teamwork skills. I have never heard of a project where only one person works on it. It is always necessary to put together groups in order to achieve the goals quickly, to control the progress of the project, and to ensure the quality of the results. Working independently may work in some fields, but most professions require working with others to reach the organizational goals. Some examples are: physicians need to work with nurses, anesthesiologists and other specialists in order for a surgery to be performed. Pilots have to work with air traffic controllers, flight attendants and other pilots on a flight. In essence, work team is a part of almost every work. Even if the work is performed individually like at a call center, there will likely be group feedback sessions to improve control the compliance of the objectives set by the company. All in all, work team plays an important role in a workplace. Therefore, a person must be able to work well on a team to succeed and outstand at a work environment.

Working on a Team vs Working Independently

Is it more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer

Being able to work with a group of people on a team is more important than working independently. Nowadays, the ability of being able to work in groups is absolutely necessary in any job. Most companies develop projects in order to generate revenues and expand their market shares. These projects are developed by teams that consist of professionals from different fields.
On a team formed by workers that hold different degrees, many problems may arise related to communication and time management may arise. This is why a person must have solid teamwork skills. I have never heard of a project where on which only one person works independently on it. It is always necessary to put together groups in order to achieve the goals quickly, to control/measure the progress of the project, and to ensure the quality of the results control.
Working independently may work in some fields, but most professions require working with others to reach/achieve the organizational goals. Some examples are: physicians need to work with nurses, anesthesiologists and other specialists in order for a surgery to be performed; pilots have to work with air traffic controllers, flight attendants and other pilots on a flight. In essence, work teamwork is a part of almost every work job.
Even if the work is performed individually, like at a call center, there will likely be group feedback sessions to improve the control over and the compliance of the objectives set forth by the company. All in all, work teamwork plays an important/pertinent role in a workplace. Therefore, a person must be able to work well on a team to succeed and outstand stand out/excel at a work environment.

Great job, Camilo!  Your English is excellent!

Working on a Team Vs Working Independently

Being able to work with a group of people on a team is more important than working independently. Nowadays, the ability of being able (this is more typical wording) to work in groups is absolutely necessary in any job. Most companies develop projects in order to generate revenues and expand their market shares. These projects are developed by teams that consist of professionals from different fields.
On a team formed by workers that hold different degrees, many problems may arise related to communication and time management. This is why a person must have solid teamwork skills. I have never heard of a project where only one person works on it. It is always necessary to put together groups in order to achieve the goals quickly, to control the progress of the project, and to ensure the quality of the results.
Working independently may work in some fields, but most professions require working with others to reach the organizational goals. Some examples are: physicians need to work with nurses, anesthesiologists and other specialists in order for a surgery to be performed. Pilots have to work with air traffic controllers, flight attendants and other pilots on a flight. In essence, work team is a part of almost every work.
Even if the work is performed individually like at a call center, there will likely be group feedback sessions to improve control the compliance of the objectives set by the company. All in all, work team plays an important role in a workplace. Therefore, a person must be able to work well on a team to succeed and outstand at stand out in a work environment.

Very nicely written. 

Hi:) I also agree to your statement that being able to work with a group of people on a team is more important than working independently. I am currently having my part time job as a accounting clerk and also I am a freelance dancer/choreographer. But I want to give my opinion in a view of a dancer. I believe that as a dancer, we can dance as a group or as an individual, but for me I'll go dancing with a group. Because I personally enjoyed working or dancing with my group and at the same time we are also learning from each other for the knowledge and skills that we have so that we can share it with each other for us to make a better dance production or better output. I also believe in a saying " two heads are better than one" means that when two or more people are working together they are more likely to solve a problem than one person doing it alone..:) Have A nice day