Kirill
topic discussion 1 So it take me some time to begin writing. I took the topic from IELTS book. The topic I want to write about is Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages? The first thing I want to note that I begin learning English when I was about five. I think It helped me not to face with problems hereafter. To my opinion such way of learninng is really helpful. I haven't heard a lot about any researches concerning this topic but I strongly believe that there are much more advantages than disatvantages. First of all I think that the reason why beginning to learn foreign language in primary school is easier than in secondary school is a curriculum. In primary school kid usually begin to learn foreign language with alphabet and then learn names of everyday things, names of animals, names of colors etc. They get basics and also have fun. In secondary school things are much more serious. Kids start with alphabet and then they have no time for fun. They begin to learn different rules, like grammar and phonetics. I think it may push away kids. But those kids who begin learng foreign language in their early days are not afraid of these problems. Foreign language simply doesn't trouble them at all. To sum it up, I reckon that there are no disadvantages in learning foreign language in primary school at all. If teachers are experienced children learn foreign language without any difficulties.

topic discussion 1

So it took me some time to begin writing. I took the topic from an IELTS book.

The topic I want to write about is

Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

The first thing I want to note is that I began learning English when I was about five. I think it saved me from many problems thereafter. In my opinion such way of learning is really helpful. I haven't heard a lot about any research concerning this topic but I strongly believe that there are much more advantages than disadvantages.
First of all, I think that the reason why beginning to learn a foreign language in primary school is easier than in secondary school is a curriculum. In primary school, kids usually begin to learn a foreign language with the alphabet and then names of everyday things, animals, colors etc. They acquire basics and also have fun. In secondary school, things are much more serious. Kids start with the alphabet and then they have no time for fun. They begin to learn different rules, like grammar and phonetics. I think it may deter kids. But kids who begin learning a foreign language in their early days are not afraid of these problems. Foreign language simply doesn't trouble them at all.
To sum it up, I reckon that there are no disadvantages to learn a foreign language in primary school at all. If teachers are experienced, children can learn foreign languages without any difficulties.