Nicole
A Glimpse Of Suzhou Canal (Part I) In Chinese we say “ 上有天堂,下有苏杭,苏州有山塘。” It is said that In heaven there is Paradise, on earth there is Suzhou and Hangzhou, in Suzhou there is Shan Tang. Since people compare Suzhou scenery with heaven, it becomes a must-see city in China. And among all the scenic spots, ShanTang tops all of them. Legend of Zhang Shi Cheng In the late Yuan Dynasty, after the uprising of Red Turban Rebellion, warlords from different part of central plains (comprising the middle and reaches of the Huanghe River) started revolt one after another. A salt smuggling dealer, named Zhang Shi Cheng (张士诚), also gathered 18 people and occupied a hill as a king. Due to his subordinates was mainly combined by salt smuggling dealer and young peasants, they had very strong fighting force, even conquered hundreds of thousands of armies , which was commanded by Yuan Prime Minister TuoTuo without a single fight. For a time, his military strength became more and more powerful and prosperous, they swept north of Jiangsu. Then he commanded his army to go to the south, seized Suzhou, and eastablised the Kingdom of Dazhou with reigning name Tianyou (天佑)and declared himself King of Wu (吴王). After occupying Suzhou, Zhang Shi Cheng improved the construction of water conservancy, exempted taxes, developed trading and farming, set up handicraft and textile industries. Suzhou ordinary folks had much gratitude to him. In 1366, Senior General XuDa (徐达) with two hundred thousand soldiers dispatched by Zhu Yuan Zhang in Nanjing, attacked Suzhou. Due to his subordinates was mainly combined by salt smuggling dealer and young peasants, they had very strong fighting force, even conquered hundreds of thousands of armies , which was commanded by Yuan Prime Minister TuoTuo without a single fight. For a time, his military strength became more and more powerful and prosperous, they swept north of Jiangsu. Then he commanded his army to go to the south, seized Suzhou, and eastablised the Kingdom of Dazhou with reigning name Tianyou (天佑)and declared himself King of Wu (吴王). After occupying Suzhou, Zhang Shi Cheng improved the construction of water conservancy, exempted taxes, developed trading and farming, set up handicraft and textile industries. Suzhou ordinary folks had much gratitude to him. In 1366, Senior General XuDa (徐达) with two hundred thousand soldiers dispatched by Zhu Yuan Zhang in Nanjing, attacked Suzhou.
看了你的视频介绍,景美人美啊~~~哈哈~~~
Same in India about Kashmir Jammu and Kashmir is the northernmost state in Kashmir region. In the seventeenth century the Mughal emperor Jahangir set his eyes on the valley of Kashmir. He said that if paradise is anywhere on the earth, it is here, while living in a houseboat on Dal Lake. "Gar firdaus, ruhe zamin ast, hamin asto, hamin asto, hamin ast." If there is ever a heaven on earth, its here, its here, its here. In Jammu and Kashmir the most important tourist places are Kashmir, Srinagar, the Mughal Gardens, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Jammu, and Ladakh. Some areas require a special permit for non-Indians to visit.