José Alberto
I'm making my class. This week, I have had too much homework, I didn't have time to practice English with anybody. I need to have time for practice more times. Tomorrow, I'm going to work in the afternoon, I'll haven't time to study. Today, I downloaded some podcast from itunes, podcast to study English. When I'll go to job, I'll listen it. I should organize my time better, the next week I'll do my homework in the morning and study English in the afternoon. Gracias por leerme.

I'm making my class.

This week, I have had too much homework. I didn't have time to practice English with anybody. I need to have make time for to practice more times.  Tomorrow, I'm going to work in the afternoon so I'll haven't I won't have time to study.

Today, I downloaded some podcasts from itunes, (podcasts to study English). When I'll go to my job, I'll listen to them it.

I should organize my time better: the next week I'll do my homework in the morning and study English in the afternoon.

Gracias por leerme.

----

Good luck with the podcasts - they are a great resource to practice listening to English.  :-)