For Indonesian who has just began to learn Japanese For Indonesian who has just began to learn Japanese, Maybe it would be better if you know the differences of basic structure between Japanese and Indonesia language first. My thoughts, there are 2 big differences between Japanese and Indonesia language (Of course, there are other differences too but I will focus to discuss about that two for now). 1. Position of the verbs in a sentence. In Indonesia, verbs placed behind the subject while in Japanese language, verbs treated as ending of sentence. therefore in Japanese verbs should be in the end of sentence. Example : "Saya pergi ke sekolah" becomes "Saya ke sekolah peprgi" in Japanese. "私は学校に行く" this is the same thing what yoda have said in star wars movie "With you the force shall be!". 2. Position of the adjectives to nouns. In Indonesia, Adverbs usually placed in behind of nouns while in Japanese adverbs placed in front of noun. Example: "rumah kecil (small house)" becomes "kecil rumah" *Original article belongs to shingo.
up up