Jacinto
Beauty of intelligence We are living radiant days, replet with energy, with a rolling power, that can excite, surprise and that make you secure beside blessed and joy wealth. This what we call life, insert some obscure, voracious and exhausting ones that tear our illussions bit by bit, provoking sometimes so unspeakable and impossible to share sensations. But there are people, provided with a special skill to drive their intelligence, capable to manage that adverse times for an absolute benefit, not only for them and not only for others. They handle life while there is a lack of juncture which can make them go to failure state, not getting anything special and achieving that everything around them can be it. Their life isn't short neither long, is simply revitalizing, complete, passionate, edifying and generous. I met some of these persons, and its memory places me, guides me, encourages me and provides me protection to my daily jump into the void. I harmonize goal and illusion. I want to be one of them.

Beauty of Intelligence

We are living radiant days {idiom: "salad days"}, replete with energy, with a rolling cascading power*, that can excite, surprise and that make you feel secure beside alongside blessed and joyous wealth {better word: "riches", wealth mostly connotes money}.

This is what we call life: insert some obscure, voracious and exhausting ones things {or "abstractions", "distractions"} that tear our illusions bit by bit, provoking sensations sometimes so unspeakable and impossible to share sensations.

But there are people, provided endowed with a special skill to drive their intelligence, capable to of
managing that these adverse times for an absolute overall benefit**, not only for themselves and not only but also for others. They handle life while there is a lack of at a juncture*** which that can make them go to a failure state {or simply, "lead them to failure", no need to be verbose here}, not getting {better: receiving} anything special {better: tangible} and achieving that everything around them can be it that is within their grasp. Their life isn't is neither short neither nor long, and is simply revitalizing, complete, passionate, edifying and generous.

I met some of these persons people, and its their memory places me, guides me, encourages me and provides me protection to from my daily jump {better: leap} into the void.

I seek to harmonize goal and illusion. I want to be one of them.

*The term "rolling power" is associated with blackouts (disruption of electricity service to homes).

**"Absolute benefit" isn't something normally said, so it reads awkward. "Benefit" is sufficient, or "overall benefit".

***A "juncture" is the crossroads, so it exists (no lack of it); it's the direction from this juncture that's lacking/unclear.