Demetrio
What I'm going to do next weekend? Ok, today is Friday!! And, as every weekend, I've got a lot of plans to do. First of all, this night, some friends come home to watch a movie that I've rented by iTunes, it's my first movie rent by this platform and I've called them to come home. Tomorrow morning, as I love mountain biking, I'll meet with my brother for a ride. Usually we spent 3 or 4 hours on the bike. Later, at the afternoon, my sister in law is going to come home to visit us, because she is my son's godmother, and it's a lot of time she doesn't see my son. On Sunday morning, if the weather let us, we'd like to go to the beach, because here, in my town, is sunny almost whole year. So we can go swimming from March to October, more or less. And, that's all. I will be very glad if you can correct my mistakes. Thank you very much!!!
1

What I'm going to do THIS weekend?

Ok, today is Friday!! And, as every weekend, I HAVE A lot of plans.
First of all,   TOnight, some friends ARE comING OVER to watch a movie that I've rented FROM iTunes, it's my first movie rentAL FROM this platform and I've called them to come OVER TO MY PLACE.
Tomorrow morning, as I love mountain biking, I'll meet with my brother for a ride. Usually we spent 3 or 4 hours on OUR bikeS.
Later, at the afternoon, my sister in law is going to come OVER to visit us, AS she is my son's godmother, and it's a LONG time  SINCE she HAS seeN my son.
On Sunday morning, if the weather let us, we'd like to go to the beach, AS, here in my town IT is sunny FOR almost THE whole year so we can go swimming from March to October, more or less.
And, that's all. I will be very glad if you can correct my mistakes. Thank you very much!!!

Realmente no hiciste tantos errores ... ! ... Era muy bien hecha ... Somos aprendiendo todos y hacer errores no es una cosa mala es como nosotros mejorarnos ...
Thanks Sally for your help. I have a lot of mistakes... I'll try to do better next time.