Ana - Spanish Tutor
2014 one of my best years so far! It's been a while since I wrote my last entry. A lot of beautiful and magical things have happened to me since this amazing year started. I started my professional career and I faced my first academic failure. I've connected to a beautiful yoga community on social networks when I've been able to keep in touch with amazing different cultures and wise people. There are a lot to be grateful for. I've grown up in such a way I tought wouldn't be possible. I feel strong, confident and grateful. I've become an aware and peaceful person. I'm amazed at everything. I feel a have a light within me, and sometimes it lights my loved ones' lives up. There's a sensation I can't even describe with words. It's like you have the whole word right inside of your soul and there's no more fear because you feel so connected and attracted to a positive life. I really want everybody to feel the way I do about life. I want everybody to feel inspired and grateful. I'm loving every step in the path. And I'm happy for all the blessings God sent me through my days. This 2014 I became a better version of myself and that's the most precious gift I could ever receive. Thanks in advance. Comments and corrections are welcome. Have a happy day/night!
Sorry, it's "*where* I've been able to keep in touch..".