Jeff
Basic English This is not written by me but from WordRake... The article appears in the correction box. One note though... "himming and hawwing" is slang. It means the indecisiveness of not able to make a decision. "The Governor was himming and hawwing whether or not to overturn the court's decision and pardon the accused." - from the Urban Dictionary.
Yes, but this was what appeared in the article and from Urban Dictionary, so I cannot change it. Hence, this comment :) Hope you are back into your normal routine again. I'm sure you must have tons of photos to arrange on your FB :)
I think it's "hemming and hawing". These are good rules to know!

We all want the best for our kids. Help them get the best by encouraging them to speak and write correctly. Here’s a humble beginning: no more “Me and himming”:

Subjective Pronouns

I, you, he, she, it, we, they These pronouns refer to people and things that do stuff, like go to movies. They are subjects:

She and I went to a movie.

Objective Pronouns

Me, you (again), him, her, it (again), us, them These are the people and things to which stuff is done, like getting run ragged. They are objects:

Coach ran him and me ragged.

A kid-friendly hint: Have them try one subjective pronoun at a time; point out they would never say,

“Me (or her) went to a movie.”

That’s how they can check:

“I went to a movie.”

“She went to a movie.”

“She and I went to a movie.”

They’ll get that.

Same for the objective pronouns: They would never say, “Coach ran he (or I) ragged.” Again, have them try one at a time:

“Coach ran him ragged.”

“Coach ran me ragged.”

“Coach ran him and me ragged.”

That’s the tough one; although it’s correct, it sounds weird.