Ena
Have a nice life cousin Today, I was watching some pictures that I took 3 weeks ago in the 'goodbye meeting' of my cousin and his family. He flied to another country 2 weeks ago with his family, it was a very sad day but mostly to my aunt and uncle. But I'm happy because the purpose of their traveling it is amazing and I know is going to be worth it. The only thing I can say that I don't like at all, I wanted they travel after Christmas Eve but it wasn't on their hands and I know that, kind of selfish of me, I think. I wish to my cousin and his family a long and happy life and maybe someday we'll be reunited again. p.s: Here is a picture of a strange fruit of a tree. I love it because it has a lungs shape. I took this picture in the hotel we said goodbye to my cousin and his family.

Have a nice life, cousin

Today, I was watching looking at some pictures that I took 3 weeks ago in at my cousin's going-away party the 'goodbye meeting' of my cousin and his family. He fled to another country 2 weeks ago with his family. It was a very sad day but mostly to for my aunt and uncle. But I'm happy because the purpose of their traveling it is amazing and I know it is going to be worth it.

The only thing I can say that I don't like at all, I wanted them to travel after Christmas Eve but it wasn't in their hands and I know that it's kind of selfish of me, I think.

I wish to my cousin and his family a long and happy life and maybe someday we'll be reunited again.

p.s: Here is a picture of a strange fruit of a tree. I love it because it has a lungs shape the shape of a pair of lungs.
I took this picture in the hotel where we said goodbye to my cousin and his family.