Gill
the relationship of marrige yesteday, it's the day of my mother's birthday.i couldn't go home cause the school office hold up the face check.in the afternoom. i forgot one important things that called my mother to say happy birthday.however. my father make a noice at the day of yesteday. i didn't know that at all.mabey my father was real angery so that he was not eat lunch at home. then my mon feel frustrate with the family.she hardly ever cry in the strange.i feel guilty to my mon. mama is a wonderful person.
I'm not native speaker so I can't correct your entry. I feel sorry to hear that, Happy birthday for your mom :)

The Marriage Relationship of marrige

Yesteday was my mother's birthday., it's the day of my mother's birthday.I couldn't go home because the school office delayed the identity parade/roll call hold up the face check.in the afternoom. I had forgotten the most  one important things and that was to call that called my mother to say happy birthday. However. my father shouted make a noice at the day of yesteday and I didn't know. i didn't know that at all.mabey Maybe my father was really angery so that is why he was did not eat lunch at home. then My mom feel frustration with the family. She hardly ever cries in the strange.I feel guilty to my mon. Mama is a wonderful person.