Kumi
Workout Q&A 1.How do you keep yourself healthy? I don't have exercise daily, but I do Chinese healthy gymnastic when I have a headache. It have an effect on a headache from tension. 2.Do you play any sports or go to a gym? I don't play any sports now. but when I lived in Osaka, I used to play table tennis at near gymnasium. And now I have a table for table tennis in my house, we played sometimes. But nowadays It is like a work bench, there are a lot of tools on the table. When my son glow up more, I am going to start again. 3.When did you start taking care about your health? About 10 years ago, since I had a mental disease. I went to see a doctor, and doctor gave me a lot of medicines. I take medicines seriously , but I get worse more and more. Then I met a parson who is very honestly, He stopped that I take medicines, and I moved country side with him. a few years later, I got well. 4.Why is it important to take care of one's health? To that experience, I think the most important is take care food and mental usually. I hate chemical medicines, I don't want to take it again. 5.What do you think is the best form of exercise? I think walking is the vest form of exercise. Because I live in country side, so I can see nice of view during walking. Sometimes I can get mountain vegetable and nuts during walking. It is good for my dinner. 6. Are you afraid of getting sick? Yes. When I was disease in my mind, that's so distressing life. 7. Are you leading a healthy lifestyle? Now is better more than before. I can get clean air and water everyday. 8. Is there anything you would like to change in order to get healthier? Yes, I'd like to change my life schedule, more get up early. I often surfing internet at night time too much. 9. Is there anything that you are taking care of to avoid getting sick? I am always taking care of my food, I have good quality foods as choose as possible, about food additive,agrichemical, and radioactivity. 10. Do you want to gain muscle? I want to gain muscle someday. But if I start exercises hard, I am afraid hurt myself.
I have exercise daily, and I just want to say about walking. After day I jogging in the park alredy 3 years and I see fat ladies who wants to get slim, and they just walking, walking, walking, and it's doesn't works, because year by year they stay the same. I think if you want to get healthy, you must not search easy ways, you must work.