yuminaga
Anxiety I have leaned English almost 2 years ,though ,I cant descripe things very well .might be because I've been learning by myself ,not like students studying at shool, from pronunciation to grammer. what i did is just like baby studying languange.speak out ,over and over again ,i dont care about grammer. what I asked myself is no stop to speak in English ,do as much as I can .trying to find friends online and chat or talk on Wechat or Skype or something .I have to say ,it worked ,I have got to understand what they are saying ,its amazing but for some reason ,I found that my spoken English is terrible . i feel like I am stuck ,and i have blank in my mind .what should I do now ?
Thank you for your encouragemnent,I am getting better now.I will do as what you said.jtry to look on the bright way .thank you very much.
My advice to you my friend is to never stop believing, don't lose hope and always think positive. You are on the right track but you should also push yourself to learn the English formally. Talking and exchanging thoughts in English is fun but you should also remember that we have to polish our skills so we can use it with proficiency and accuracy. Try talking in English to other speakers especially teachers so they could help you out with your pronunciation and accent. I know you can do it! :)