Elena
Have you ever been to Nepal? Nepal is a small country, north of India. Some people haven't even heard about it, but I hope everyone has heard about Everest - the highest mountain in the world. It's located in Nepal. Everest in not the only high mountain there. There are several other high mountains (over 8000m height) in this small country. Thousands people visit Nepal to have trekking in the mountains. If you like hiking, mountains and nature you have to go on holiday there. I have been to Nepal twice. Both times I walked around the Annapurna Circuit Trek through Thorong La Pass (5416m) the highest point of the trek. And those holidays were probably the best holidays for my brain in my life, but not for my legs ))
1

Have you ever been to Nepal?

Nepal is a small country, north of India. Some people haven't never even heard about it, of the place but I hope am sure that everyone has must have heard about of Mt. Everest - the highest mountain in the world. It's located in Nepal. Mt. Everest in not the only high mountain there. There are several other high mountains (over 8000m height) in this small country. Thousands people visit Nepal to have trekking in the mountains. If you like this sort of adventure, then it's the place to go for your next hiking, mountains and nature you have to go on holiday there.

I have been to Nepal twice. Both times I had walked around the Annapurna Circuit Trek through Thorong La Pass (5416m) where it  is the highest point of the trek. And those These were the holidays I had so far were probably the best holidays for my brain in my life.  Simply greatest for my sould but perhaps not for my legs! ))