Manuel
Find a Satisfactory Job Unless you have already a satisfactory job, you must feel a lack of fullness in your life. How might someone be absolutely happy without a successful professional life? Work is not only something that is part of our life, it is actually our life. Does a vocational job really exist? We might guess that it is certain for some people that know since their childhood what they want be as professionals. However, many people change their job or career when they realize that they have not chosen the right ones, or, on the other hand, because they had changed their minds. How do you know what is your dream job? Could you answer that safely?
1

Finding a Satisfactory Satisfying Job

Unless you already have already a satisfactory satisfying job, you must feel a lack of fullness/fulfillment in your life. How might someone be absolutely happy without a successful professional life? Work is not only something that is part of our life, it is actually is our life.

Does a vocational job really exist? We might guess that it is certain exists for some people that have known since their childhood what they want to be as professionals/do for a living. However, many people change their job or career when they realize that they have not chosen the right ones, or, on the other hand, because they simply had changed their minds.

How do you know what is your dream job is? Could you answer that safely truthfully/with certainty?

Great job, Manuel!  "Satisfactory" means something is acceptable, but not necessarily great or pleasing.  A "satisfying" job is one that is pleasing and fulfilling.  

1

Find a Satisfactory Job

Unless you already have already a satisfactory job, you must feel a lack of fullness in your life. How might someone be absolutely happy without a successful, professional life? Work is not only something that is part of our life, it is actually our life.

Does a vocational job really exist? We might guess that it is certain for some people that know from since their childhood what they want be as professionals. However, many people change their job or career when they realize that they have not chosen the right ones, or, on the other hand, because they had have changed their minds.

How do you know what is your dream job? Could you answer that with certain safely?

1

Find a Satisfying Job

Unless you have already have a satisfying job, you must feel a lack of fullness in your life. How might someone be absolutely happy without having a successful professional life? Work is not only something that is part of our life; it is actually our life.

Does a vocational job really exist? We might guess that it is certain for some people that (many people use "that" in situations like this.  I like to use the pronoun "who," as it is referring to people) know since (this is a correct use of "since," but another word you could use is "from their childhood") their childhood what they want to be as professionals. However, many people change their job or career when they realize that they have not chosen the right ones, or, on the other hand, because they had have changed their minds.

How do you know what is your dream job is? Could you answer that safely with certainty?