tomasz0612
Cheap travelling Many people assert that travelling is a financial burden and only rich people are capable of paying for these expensive flight tickets, luxurious hotels and all sophisticated kinds of entertainment. Moreover, they think that when we go abroad, we need to speak a perfect foreign language without any faults or hesitations. Frankly speaking, I had the same opinion a few years ago. Although I was capable to cover all expenses and costs, but I thought that I was not brave enough to visit a different country. Right now I'm convinced that we don't need to earn high salary to be able to enjoy time abroad. Nowadays there are many cheap flights and connections, which facilitate us to travel easily from one place to the another one. There is also a possibility to share a car with a driver, who is also going to our new place of stay. Some travelers even decide to hitchhike, what is depicted as a mixture of adventure and cheap transport. However, we must be quite wary, who gives us a lift. Additionally, we don't have to be concerned about accommodation, because we can find a room in a private flat or just a book a room in one of cheap hostels. Even though we don't have to speak a foreign language, but we can just try to be communicative and persuasive. While we try to visualize our idea by words and gestures, a message can be delivered regardless of lack of proper words. To sum up, we shouldn't believe all these exorbitant travel agencies, whose aim is to sell a journey as expensive as possible, but just try a proper way how to penetrate a foreign country and collect unforgettable memories without burdening a household budget.
1

Cheap travelling

Many people assert that travelling is a financial burden and only rich people are capable of paying for these expensive flight tickets, luxurious hotels and all sophisticated kinds of entertainment. Moreover, they think that when we go abroad, we need to speak a perfect foreign language without any faults or hesitations. Frankly speaking, I had the same opinion a few years ago. Although I was capable to of covering all the expenses and costs, but I thought that I was not brave enough to visit a different country. Right now I'm convinced that we don't need to earn a high salary to be able to enjoy our time abroad. Nowadays there are many cheap flights and connections, which facilitate us to travel easily from one place to the another. one. There is also a possibility to of share sharing a car with a driver, another passenger who is also going to our reside close to our new place. of stay. Some travelers even decide to hitchhike, what is depicted as a mixture of adventure and cheap transport. However, we must be quite wary as to who gives us a lift. Additionally, we don't have to be concerned about accommodations, because we can find a room in a private flat or just a book a room in one of a cheap hostels. Even though We don't have to speak a foreign language, but we can just try to be communicative and persuasive. While we try to visualize our idea by words and gestures, a message can be delivered regardless of lack of proper words. To sum up, we shouldn't believe all these exorbitant travel agencies whose aim is to sell a journey as expensive as possible. We should but just try a proper way how to penetrate travel to a foreign country and collect create unforgettable memories without burdening a household budget.

I found this a very interesting read! I too have realized that you don't need to be the wealthiest to travel. This is great work! 

1

Cheap travelling

Many people assert that travelling is a financial burden and only rich people are capable of paying for these expensive flight tickets, luxurious hotels and all sophisticated kinds of entertainment. Moreover, they think that when we go abroad, we need to speak a perfect foreign language perfectly, without any faults or hesitations. Frankly speaking, I had the same opinion a few years ago. Although I was capable to cover all expenses and costs, but I thought that I was not brave enough to visit a different country. Right now I'm convinced that we don't need to earn high salary to be able to enjoy time abroad. Nowadays there are many cheap flights and connections, which facilitate us to travel easily from one place to the another one another. There is also a possibility to share a car with a driver, who is also going to our new place of stay. Some travelers even decide to hitchhike, which is depicted as a mixture of adventure and cheap transport. However, we must be quite wary, of the person who gives us a lift. Additionally, we don't have to be concerned about accommodation, because we can find a room in a private flat or just a book a room in one of the/many cheap hostels. Even though we don't have to speak a foreign language, but we can (just) try to be communicative and persuasive. While we try to visualize our idea by in words and gestures, a message can be delivered regardless of lack of proper words. To sum up, we shouldn't believe all these the exorbitant travel agencies, whose aim is to sell a journey for as expensive a price as possible, but just try a proper way how to penetrate a foreign country the proper way and collect unforgettable memories without burdening a household budget.

Cheap fights because there is no free food on the airplane and you have to prepare your own cheap food for yourself without enjoyment. 

Cheap hotels because there is no free shamphoo, tooth brush and towel for you to use and you have prepare by yourself in order to save money and sometimes they don't even accommodate free breakfast in the hotels. 

Cheap journey is because you just visit any public places or common traditional places without tickets to enjoy their local daily actitivies. 

One payment for one thing, then if it is really less prices and less private indulgences with luxury service and delicious food in hygiene perhaps you may visit night markets in Taiwan. 

Without burden more possibly to access higher investement by your government and where is the tax from? How your government develop your national economy first in order to approahc abundant incomes to support between government and their citizens? 

If you don't mind I answer you in this way.