Hend
CHANGE Change is begin from inside our souls, not from other. Many people think the change begin from community to individuals which absolutely opposite the truth. Change start from inside ourselves and reflect either positive or negative on our family, on our neighbors then our city and finally on our country. In fact, few people able to drive the positive change to their life and affect on other in same direction.

CHANGE

Change is begins from inside our souls and not from others. Many people think the change begins from the community to the individuals, which is absolutely the opposite of the truth. Change starts from inside ourselves and reflects either positively or negatively on our family, on our neighbours, then our city and finally on our country. In fact, very few people are able to drive share their positive change with to their life and affect on others in the same way. in same direction.

The last sentence was a bit confusing and I hope I kept the meaning the same as you meant it. Keep practicing!

Very nice thank you for this useful post..