Oleg
something He is driving his car. When he swereved his direction he felt that it was uneven road. He told with exaggeration that road was bombed. he saw car that was upended without glasses he was strucked dumb. The car was burned. The body of dog stucked at the car's door. It looked as though was alive. He stoped off and whent to shop to buy a wisky. He drank withky with water thirstily he wanted to drink. It has soothed him .he glanced casually on old men who lied on the floor and got into car. Anyhow he should drive again

something

He is was driving his car. When he swerved his direction he felt that it was an uneven road..that the road was uneven. He told (someone) with exaggeration that the road was (had been) bombed. He saw a car that was (had been) upended without glasses he was strucked dumb.[1] The car was burned. The body of dog stucked at out the car's door. It looked as though it was (were) alive. He stoped off and went to shop to buy a bottle of whisky. He drank whisky with water thirstily he wanted to drink [2]. It has soothed him. He glanced casually on at the old men who lied lay/were lying on the floor and got into the car[3]. Anyhow he should drive drove off again

[1,2,3] <em>punctuation becomes important here</em>

Something

He is driving his car. When he swereved, his direction he felt that it was an uneven road. He exaggerated when he said told with exaggeration that the road was bombed. He saw a car that was upended without his glasses, so he felt dumbstruck. was strucked dumb. The car was completely burned. The body of a dog was stucked at on the car's door. and it looked as though it was alive. He stomped off and whent to a shop to buy a bottle of whiskey. He drank withky whiskey with water because he was so thirstily and  he wanted to drink. it had soothed him. He glanced casually to the ground where there was an on old man who lied lay on the floor as he and got into his car. Anyhow He begins should drive driving again.

Hope this helps!