Catherine
Essay *Talents* 253 words (40 min. didn't use dictionary) It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. As for me I think that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Firstly, child or adult with strong motivation can learns anything. Some people think that without talent person cannot becomes an artist, for example. But I know it isn’t true. For instance my aunt, she didn’t have any talent for painting, but she had strong motivation and many hours of practising and finally she finished university of Arts with highest marks. Secondly, in our world exists olympiada for invalids. Even people who born without leg or hands can becomes a good sportsman. At the same time we can find another opinion. Firstly, human who has talent can make a masterpiece. He has a very creative mind. For instance, Mozart with music talent. Can he make such a wonderful and magical music without his talent? Secondly, people who have a talent can create more beautiful thing easier. They don’t need spend a lot of time with studying something. In conclusion I can say that talent needs for quick results and talend can helps you to choose your occupation in future. At the same time I think that anybody must trains every day, especially sportsmans. If person has a really strong motivation he can do everything.
1

Essay *Talents* 253 words (40 min. didn't use dictionary)

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, sport or music for instance and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. 

Personally, I think that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.

Firstly, children or adults with strong motivation can learns anything. Some people think that without talent a person cannot becomes an artist, for example. But I know it isn’t true. For instance: my Aunt, she didn’t have any talent for painting but she had strong motivation and after many hours of practising and finally she graduated from the University of Arts with the highest marks.

Secondly, in our world we have the Paralympics. Even people who are born without legs or hands can becomes a good sportsperson(Sportsperson means the person can be a man or a woman.) 

At the same time we can find another opinion.

Firstly, people who have talent can make a masterpiecesThey have a very creative minds. For instance, Mozart's with musical talent. Could he have made such a wonderful and magical music without his talent? (Past tense as Mozart is dead)

Secondly, people who have a talent find it easier to create more beautiful things easier. They don’t need to spend a lot of time with studying something.

In conclusion I can say that talent is needed for quick results and talend can helps you to choose your occupation in the future.
At the same time I think that everybody should trains every day, especially sportspeople.
If a person has really strong motivation, he can do everything.

Well done! Very interesting.

Just some grammar mistakes but your message is clear. Yes Mozart was very talented but he was also introduced to music at a very young age and it is rumored that he practiced 8 - 10 hours a day. I believe where there is an exceptional person in any field you will find a combination of talent, hard work, a good mentor, and a bit of luck.

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport athletics or music, and while others are not. However, it is sometimes some claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person athlete or musician.

As for me, I think that any child can be taught to become a good sports person athlete or musician.

Firstly, children or adults with strong motivation can learns anything. Some people think that without talent person one cannot becomes an artist, for example. But I know it this isn’t true. For instance, my aunt, she didn’t have any talent for painting, but she had strong motivation and many hours of practice and finally she finished graduated from the University of Arts with the highest marks.

Secondly, in our world exists we have the olympics for invalids. Even people who born without legs or hands can becomes be a good sportsman.

Firstly, human who has someone with talent can make a masterpiece. He has a very creative mind. For instance, Mozart with musical talent. Can he make such a wonderful and magical music without his talent?

Secondly, people who have a talent can create more beautiful things easier. They don’t need to spend a lot of time with studying something.

In conclusion I can say that talent is needed for quick results and talent can helps you to choose your occupation in the future.

At the same time I think that anybody everybody must trains every day, especially sportsmans athletes.

If person someone has a really strong motivation they can do everything.