Carlos Suárez
Strange Score This afternoon there was a football game in Spain that played Deportivo versus Real Madrid. This game was strange for some reasons. To begin with, ten goals were scored, which is very unusual these days. What´s more, some of the goals were absolutely brilliant, which is unusual as well. Besides, a player who played only some minutes was able to score twice in a couple of minutes. To conclude, the strangest of all was the score, which was 2-8 . It has been ages since a first division game finished with such amount of goals.

Strange Score

This afternoon there was a football game in Spain that played in which Deportivo played against versus Real Madrid. This game was strange for some several reasons.  (It is better to use "several" here because it is indicating you are counting reasons.  There is more than one reason why the game was strange.  When talking about counting groupings, it goes from "one" to "a couple" to "several" to "a few.") 

To begin with, ten goals were scored, which is very unusual these days. What´s more, some of the goals were absolutely brilliant, which is unusual as well.

Besides,Additionally, a player who only played only some for a couple of minutes was able to score twice in a couple of minutes. (If you use "Besides" here, it makes it sound like you are going to contradict something you said earlier.  "Additionally" adds to your previous idea whereas words like "besides," "whereas," and "however" show that you are changing the direction of your argument.)

To conclude, the strangest of all was the score, which was 2-8 . It has been ages since a first division game finished with such this amount of goals.

Sounds like an exciting game!