Florencia
I need to chat whith somebody for to practice my English I studied in a Academy for 6 years. In this moment I was reading, spoke and wrote very well. But this moment was 15 years ago and now I do not remember much that fluid English. I woud like to can speak again whith somebody. I`m from to Argentina, I work in the sector health.In my work I don't need to know English but I need for me because I love this language, your sound is a pleasure for me. Florencia.

I Need to Chat with Somebody to Practice My English

I studied in an Academy for 6 years.  During this time, I could read, speak and write English very well. But that was 15 years ago, and now I do not remember enough English to be fluent.  I would like to be able to speak in English again with somebody.
I'm from to Argentina, I work in the health sector.  In my work, I don't need to know English; but I need it for myself because I love this language.  Your sound is a pleasure for me.

Yours truly,

Florencia

I need to chat with somebody to practice my English.

I studied in an Academy for 6 years. At that time, I read, spoke and wrote very well. But that was 15 years ago and now I do not remember that much English. I woud like to speak again with somebody.
I'm from Argentina. I work in the health sector. In my work I don't need to know English, but I need to for me because I love this language. The sound is pleasing to me.
Florencia.

Thanks for sharing, Florencia! I'm happy that you're continuing to learn English. Good work!