Hediyeh East
Truth and Faith (Part One) (Correction is appreciated:)))) Yesterday I fainted in the crowded and suffocating bus on my way home yet nobody helped me. Surely they didn't have to, but gladly I managed to support myself with a handrail and finally arrived at the station. I pushed away people like a mad woman and staggered toward home. Now I finally could kick out work-related issues from my private life and try to enjoy weekends, thus with this nagging headache that has been haunting me since the time immemorial, I decide to have a conversation with myself again (I often soliloquize with myself, haha!). "Have you ever felt it dreadful when thinking of living in this bizzare cosmopolis throughout your entire life?" I asked myself, then another voice in my brain spoke, and all of a sudden it occurred to me that a long time ago I told someone that our life is nothing but a dream within a dream, yet when I unfolded my aforementioned vexation to him, he comforted me with the exact words as I had told him. Thus, like him, I imagine that all the crowds passing me by are dreams within dreams. So I walk on, eyes vacant, mind vacant, which possesses not so much a difference from a corpse. The solution to my nervous breakdown and mental retardness and other sorts of disorders is actually as easy as suggested by him, that I do need to have a rest. (ZzzzzZzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz) There is a Buddhist temple in this everlastingly bustling downtown area, which was built during 220~280 A.D., and in 1008 the Emperor renamed it as "静安寺 (Jing'an Si)" -- the Temple of Silence and Peace. Everyday I pass by Jing'an Temple and sometimes overhear chimes clanking amidst the breeze. However noisy this insane mundane world is, I always treasure that ephemeral peaceful moment. Atheists are sniggering right now perhaps, but I still consider it a human nature to pursue for something to believe, thus some of our species rely on religions (political stability is not concerned in this circumstance), but sometimes when we realize what we so faithfully believe in is just a mirage, then the palace we built in our heart shatters into pieces and the pillars that support brittle spirit fall asunder, meanwhile, another vision is formed henceforth, which is truth.
@熊力 : Als ich 13 war, schried ich einige Romane aber sie sind sehr kindisch und laecherlich. Obwohl es nur eine kleine Interesse von mir, ist es angenehm, mit mir durch meine eigenen Schriften zu kommunizieren :)
"I often soliloquize with myself." It must be interesting to soliloquize with somebody else... :P Please don't mind my little teasing. When will you write your first novel?? It must be exciting! :) When I read your other texts, I thought "Wow, there is someone with narrative potential!"

an alternative to Richard's version.

Truth and Faith (Part One) (Correction is appreciated:))))

Yesterday I fainted in the crowded and suffocating bus on my way home yet nobody helped me. Surely OF course they didn't have to, but gladly I managed to support myself with a handrail and finally arrived at the station. I pushed away people like a mad woman and staggered toward home.
Now I finally could kick out work-related issues out of from my private life and try to enjoy weekends, thus with this nagging headache that has been haunting me since the time immemorial, I decide to have a conversation with myself again (I often soliloquize with myself, haha!).
"Have you ever felt it dreadful when thinking of living in this bizzare cosmopolis throughout your entire life?" I asked myself, then another voice in my brain spoke, and all of a sudden it occurred to me that a long time ago I told someone that our life is nothing but a dream within a dream, yet when I unfolded my aforementioned vexation to him, he comforted me with the exact words as I had told him. Thus, like him, I imagine that all the crowds passing me by are dreams within dreams. So I walk on, eyes vacant, mind vacant, which possesses not so much of a difference from a corpse.
The solution to my nervous breakdown and mental retardness and other sorts of disorders is actually as easy as suggested by him, that I do need to have a rest. (ZzzzzZzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz)
There is a Buddhist temple in this everlastingly bustling downtown area, which was built during 220~280 A.D., and in 1008 the Emperor renamed it as "静安寺 (Jing'an Si)" -- the Temple of Silence and Peace. Everyday I pass by Jing'an Temple and sometimes overhear chimes clanking amidst the breeze. However noisy this insane mundane world is, I always treasure that ephemeral peaceful moment.
Atheists are sniggering right now perhaps, but I still consider it a human nature to pursue for something to believe in, thus some of our species rely on religions (political stability is not concerned in this circumstance), but sometimes when we realize what we so faithfully believe in is just a mirage, then the palace we built in our heart shatters into pieces and the pillars that support brittle spirit fall asunder, meanwhile, another vision is formed henceforth, which is truth.

Yesterday I fainted in the crowded and suffocating bus on my way home yet nobody helped me. Sure they didn't have to, but gladly thankfully I managed to support myself with a handrail and finally arrived at the station. I pushed away people away (better!) like a mad woman and staggered toward home.
Now I finally could kick out (okay, but "forget about" is better) work-related issues from my private life (unnecessary) and try to enjoy weekends, thus although with this nagging headache that has been haunting me since the time immemorial (a bit extreme and bordering on cliche, and I can't imagine a haunting headache. I would say "since I crawled out of bed this morning - not poetic I know, but I tend to err on the side of specificity). I decide to have a conversation with myself again (I often soliloquize with myself, haha!).
"Have you ever felt it dreadful when thinking at the had the dreadful thought of living in this bizzare cosmopolis throughout for your entire life?" I asked myself, then another voice in my brain spoke, and all of a sudden it occurred to me that a long time ago I told someone that our life is nothing but a dream within a dream. YYet when I unfolded my aforementioned vexations  to upon him, he comforted me with the exact words as I had told him. Thus, like him, I imagine that all the crowds passing me by are dreams within dreams. So I walk on, eyes vacant, mind vacant, which possesses not so much a difference from that of a corpse.

The solution to my nervous breakdown and mental retardness (?) and other sorts of disorders is actually as easy as suggested by him. I need to have a rest. (ZzzzzZzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz)
There is a Buddhist temple in this everlastingly (? 'constantly' perhaps? ) bustling downtown area, which was built during 220~280 A.D., and, in 1008, the Emperor renamed it as "静安寺 (Jing'an Si)" -- the Temple of Silence and Peace.

Everyday I pass by Jing'an Temple and sometimes overhear chimes clanking amidst the breeze. However noisy this insane and mundane world is, I always treasure that ephemeral peaceful moment.
Atheists are sniggering right now perhaps, but I still consider it a human naturale to pursue for something to believe in. Thus, some of our species (otherwise it my be thought that you are implying that their are other species - cats, dogs, flying spaghetti monsters - that hold some sort of religious belief! <em>people</em> rely on religions (political stability is not concerned in this circumstance), but sometimes when we realize what we so faithfully believe in is just a mirage, then the palace we built in our heart shatters into pieces and the pillars that support brittle spirits fall asunder away.

Meanwhile, another vision is formed; henceforth, which is the truth.

Hope this is helpful.  

Stay well, do good work and keep in touch.

regards

Richard

[email protected]

@Kumar: Thank you. I always appreciate the wisdom of Buddhism =))