Simon Lejeune
My new channel ! Hello everyone ! Today I'd like to introduce you to my new channel ! I've been thinking about it for a while and today I decided to take the leap ! It is dedicated to languages learners, obviousy like everyone here ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC0P9NXc-Fo&feature=youtu.be Don't hesitate to write in the comments your critics and your suggestions, I'd be very thankful ! Of course, you can also share and subscribe :) ! Thanks and see you soon !
No problem. I didn't mean to take my example title literally. I am just trying to help you think about a different way to create a title that grabs attention. The most important thing to think about is if someone sees your headline, what will make them click and what benefit will they get by watching. Good luck!
Bronson, you can't imagine how much your text pleases me :) Thanks for being honest, I prefer someone who says honestly what he thinks instead of someone who says that everything is ok whereas it's not true. There's always something to improve. First of all, I perfectly know what you mean with my speaking English. And that's weird but even before having read your comment, I've made another video where I've trained myself better before recording. I still hesitate a little bit but I think it's way better than the last one. This video is uploading right now, it'll be available tonight. What's about the title, of course this one is very poor, but I think if I would have put your one, it sounds a bit arrogant, because I'm not a polyglot neither someone who has loads of Learning secrets ( my speaking English describes the best this situation ahahah ). But yeah, I should try to find a better one. I'm going to improve my description as well, this wast just an " essay ". Anyway, thanks a lot for writing me this Bronson and for subscribing. Hope you'll enjoy my videos everytimes better :) !
Ok, you asked for feedback so here it goes. First I want to say it takes a lot of courage to do what you are doing so bravo. To be honest I had to stop watching less than 2 minutes in to the video because I could not suffer through all the ummms ... and uhhhs ... I would recommend that you write out a script or at least some bullet points of what you want to say. Practice it a few times before filming and its ok if you need a more than one take. As far as general marketing. Make sure your video title describes what a viewer can expect and has a benefit statement someone will want to achieve by watching. Example: "17 year old Belgian polyglot shares his language learning secrets" Finally, add some text in the video description and I would recommend a link back to your italki page (with your referral link), website, or other social media profiles. I did subscribe. Good luck with your channel. I hope you do well with it.