Fanny.S
Career Its my first time to write sth. in English excepect write composition in the exam. Well,why i choose career as my theme.Because i will begin to work next year.In Shanghai,there are many global companies and im very interested in it. In China,there are 2 exam in you university called CET4 and CET6. What is frustrating i havent passed CET6 for 3 times.Even though i m interested in English but i dont know how to improve my reading skills and listening skills.So anybody want to learn Chinese or want to make friend with a Chinese girl.We can be good friend and also i can be your tour guide when you comt to Shanghai.(>_<)Have a nice day!
2

Career

Its This is my first time to write sth. something in English excepect except when I had to write composition in the for an exam.
Well, why did I choose career as my themeThat is because I will begin to work next year. In Shanghai, there are many global companies and im I am very interested in it them.
In China, there are 2 two exams in you must take in university called CET4 and CET6. What It is frustrating that I havent have not passed the CET6 for after taking it 3 three  times. Even though i m I am interested in English, but I dont do not know how to improve my reading skills and listening skills. So if anybody wants to learn Chinese or wants to make be friends with a Chinese girlwe can be good friends and also I can be your tour guide when you come to Shanghai.(>_<) Have a nice day!

Career

Its my first time to write sth. in English excepect write composition in the exam.
Well,why i choose career as my theme.Because i will begin to work next year.In Shanghai,there are many global companies and im very interested in it.
In China,there are 2 exam in you university called CET4
and CET6. What is frustrating i havent passed CET6 for 3 times.Even though i m interested in English but i dont know how to improve my reading skills and listening skills.So anybody want to learn Chinese or want to make friend with a Chinese girl.We can be good friend and also i can be your tour guide when you comt to Shanghai.(>_<)Have a nice day!

Please don't use abbreviations such as sth. Write the word in full.  Also remember that when you are speaking about yourself it should be "I".  Also, leave out the emoticons.  They are not appropriate when you are learning to speak English.