Tuan
My favorite sport I'd like to talk about my favorite sport that is football. I usually play football with my friends in the afternoon after we completed day work. As you know, football is a popular sport worldwide. It was dubbed the king of sports because there will be many benefits for its participants. For example as you will have a good shape and healthy, besides you will be agility and a comfortable spirit, etc. Today football is not only present in the major leagues between countries, the domestic tournament, but also appeared in the movement in communities. I particularly enjoy playing football because apart from the benefits mentioned above, I will have the opportunity exchange with people about the problems in life. We will be more progress together.
1

My favorite sport

I'd like to talk about my favorite sportthat is football. I usually play football with my friends in the afternoon after we have completed/finished our day at work.
As you know, football is a popular sport worldwide. It was dubbed the king of sports because there are will be many benefits for its participants. For example as by playing, you will get into will have a good shape and be healthy healthier, besides you will be more agility agile and a comfortable spirit be happier, etc.
Today football is not only present in the major leagues between countries, (the domestic tournament), but has also appeared in smaller the movement in communities.
I particularly enjoy playing football because apart from the benefits mentioned above, I will have it gives me the opportunity to exchange with talk to people about the problems in life. We will make be more progress together.