Hiroki Akaba
About my hometown I want to introduce my hometown. To be honest, my hometown is not so famous even in Japan. I don't think many people have visited my hometown, so I want to introduce my hometown. My hometown is Gumma prefecture, which is located on 100km northside of Tokyo. There are 2 million people in it. Gumma prefecure is surrounded by moutains, so it is very famous for hiking spot, winter sports spot, and hot spring area. It's very hot and humid in summer, it's almost 40 degree. On the other hand, it's very cold and snows a lot in winter. In my hometown there are a lot of delicious vegetable, for example cabbages, tomatos, green onions and so on. And we grow wheat. Famous food in my hometown is "Udon" which is white noodles with broth made from wheat. This is very tasty and I really like it. In my hometown there are beautiful sightseeing spots and delicious foods. If you come to Japan, why not visit my hometown?

About my hometown

I want to introduce my hometown.
To be honest, my hometown is not so famous even in Japan.
I don't think many people have visited my hometown, so I want to introduce my hometown.

My hometown is Gumma prefecture, which is located on 100km northside of Tokyo. There are Population is 2 million people. in it.

Gumma prefecure is surrounded by moutains, so it is very famous for hiking spot, winter sports spot, and hot spring area.

Gumma prefecture is surrounded by moutains, so it is a popular spot for hiking, winter sports and hot springs. 

It's very hot and humid in summer, it's almost 40°C. On the other hand, it's very cold and snows a lot in winter. 

In my hometown there are a lot of delicious vegetables, for example cabbages, tomatos, green onions and so on. And we grow wheat. Famous food in My hometown is famous for is "Udon" which is white noodles with broth made from wheat. This It is very tasty and I really like it.

In my hometown there are beautiful sightseeing spots and delicious foods. If you come to Japan, why not visit my hometown?