Jessica Ruiz
Today I had a weird dream Hi everyone, Today I had a direrent and extrange dream. I was in my home when the phone rang. It was my boss. He wants that I fly to New York the next day. I was excited and confuse (because I don't know how can I work in the city), but I accept without thinking about it very much. I began to prepare the baggage and put in all the winter's clothes, my gloves, my wool cap, my umbrella... But I spend a lot of time preparing the baggage and finally I lost the flight. Then I called to the airport and they said to me that in fact there was no flight and I can fly to NY the day after. After that, I wake up and saw that my clock hadn't sound and make me arrived late to my work. Besides, it was raining. It was a difficult monday!
1

Today I had a weird dream

Hi everyone,

Today I had a different and strange dream. I was at home when the phone rang. It was my boss. He wants me to fly to New York tomorrow. I was excited and confused (because I don't know how i can work in the city), but I accept without thinking about it very much. I began to prepare my baggage and put in all the winter's clothes, my gloves, my wool cap, my umbrella... But I spent a lot of time preparing the baggage and finally I lost the flight. Then I called the airport and they said to me that in fact there was no flight and I can fly to NY the day after.

After that, I woke up and saw that my clock didn't ring and made me arrive late to my work. Besides, it was raining.

It was a difficult monday!

Today I had a weird dream

Hi everyone,

Today I had a direrent different and extrange strange dream. I was in my at home when the phone rang. It was my boss. He wants that I wanted me to fly to New York the next day. I was excited and confused (because I don't know how can I work in the city), but I accepted without thinking about it very much. I began to prepare the baggage and put in all the my winter's clothes, my gloves, my wool cap, my umbrella... But I spend spent a lot of time preparing the baggage and finally I lost missed the flight. Then I called to the airport and they said to told me that in fact there was no flight and I can could fly to NY the day after.

After that, I wake woke up and saw that my clock hadn't sound gone off and make made me arrived late to my work. Besides Also, it was raining.

It was a difficult monday!

Bien hecho...hice cambios sabiendo como se dicen unos frases en espanol y como se traducirian al ingles! Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you Max! I hope so... Have a nice monday you too.

Today I had a weird dream

Hi everyone,

Today I had a direrent and extrange dream. I was in my home when the phone rang. It was my boss. He wanted me to fly to New York the next day. I was excited and confused (because I don't know how can I work in the city), but I accepted without thinking about it very much. I began to prepare the baggage and put in all the winter's clothes, my gloves, my wool cap, my umbrella... But I spend a lot of time preparing the baggage and finally I lost the flight. Then I called to the airport and they said to me that in fact there was no flight and I can fly to NY the day after.

After that, I wake up and saw that my clock hadn't sound and made me arrived late to my work. Besides, it was raining.

It was a difficult Monday!

Hi Jessica it is a very hard monday!!!!!!!!! But you don't warry..... tomorrow is another day and I wish you that it will be best.