Natalia Piskunova
My bucket list. If you don't know about the phrase "a bucket list", it is a list of tasks that you want to do before you die. This term comes from a sleng 'kick the bucket' i.e. 'to die'. There are many theories of explaining this expression, you may find it in Internet. Today I have written about my bucket list. I want ... 1) to see the Ocean. Don't matter what, simple a big blue Ocean; 2) to get up on the top of the Eifel Tour; 3) to ride on the roller coaster. But I think that I won't never do it. I am a coward) 4) to visit India and to buy sari, the national costum of Indians; 5) to see that remaining of Titanik; 6) to learn English. But the dream of my life is to create the rock-band and to play the guitar in it. And do you have your bucket list? Where do you want to go? What do you want to try? And what of your dreams have already done?
2

My bucket list.

If you don't know about the phrase "a bucket list", it is a list of things that you want to do before you die. This term comes from a slang phrase 'kick the bucket' i.e. 'to die' (Actually, it's an idiom, not slang. They're different things). There are many theories of explaining this expression, which you may find it on the Internet.
Today I have written about my bucket list. I want...
1) to see the ocean. It doesn't matter which, simply any big blue ocean;
2) to go up to the top of the Eiffel Tower;
3) to ride on a roller coaster. But I think that I won't ever do it. I am a coward. )
4) to visit India and to buy a sari, the national costume of Indians;
5) to see the remains of the Titanic;
6) to learn English.

But the biggest dream of my life is to form a rock-band and to play the guitar in it.

And do you have your own bucket list? Where do you want to go? What do you want to try? And which of your dreams have you already made come true?

Thank you for answers, Bronson and Missionary Tom)
Wow, its amazing the things we take for granted. I live only 30 minutes from the ocean and I did not even go once this year. Maybe I should go soon :)