Maggie
Informal letter-My brother's homework This is actually my brother's homework.He was supposed to write an informal letter to a friend. Hi, how are ya? I hope that your studying is going well. As you know, summer has not finished yet.And this humidity is literally killing me,from time to time I am so sweaty that it seems like I have a flue,so these days The Towel has became my best friend.I have been spending my time studying, I mean studying a lot. I made a lot of friendships,now everybody knows me because as you know I live in a small place. My friends are so communicative,and open-minded, that sometimes they make me freeze,because of their thoughts, but it is alright. I gotta go,my parents are calling me,see ya soon. Your sincerely, Tom
I would suggest to change "ya" to "you", and "gotta" to "got to", even if it is meant to be informal. And "sincerely" is rather formal, maybe use something like "All the best" or "Best regards". Usually, seasons are not agents, and it is more idiomatic to say "summer is not over yet".