Sergey
My Crazy Doggie Rocky Yesterday, a funny incident happened with my dog​​gie. I and the doggie expect my wife outside a shop while she was shopping there. Suddenly we saw a man with a huge dog. The dog was about seven times more than my little Rocky .The huge dog wanted to come closer and become better acquainted. I know a character of the Rocky and so I wanted to step aside .But, the man offered me that the dogs got to know each other better. He told us not to be afraid.The dogs were on the leashes and I agreed. When we approached them Rocky rushed to the dog with a loud growl ! The dog did not expect such an attack and jumped with a fright aside. The poor man barely kept the leash. !

My Crazy Doggie Rocky

Yesterday, a funny incident happened with my doggie. He and  I and the doggie were waiting for expect my wife outside a shop while she was shopping there. Suddenly we saw a man with a huge dog. The dog was about seven times bigger more than my little Rocky. The huge dog wanted to come closer and become better acquainted. I know a character of the Rocky's character  and so I wanted to step aside .But, the owner  man suggested offered me that the dogs got to know each other better. He told us not to be afraid. The dogs were on the leashes and so  I agreed. When we approached them Rocky rushed up to the dog with a loud growl! The dog did not expect such an attack a greeting and jumped aside with a fright aside. The poor man barely managed to keep hold of kept the leash!