Mafe
my experience as host! I'm part of a organization called AISEC, where people go to find opportunities for going abroad, and where we also help to host foreing people and to help them to find a host family. My first guest was a taywanese girl, she was so nice and very quite at beginning, however bit by bit she begin to feel more comfortable with us, cause we tried to make her feel like that, and it worked ;) also she shared to us her culture, her ways,and her language (even if it was not very easy to pronounce). My second guest was a british boy, he was really nice, i have spoken to him before he came here and when he finally got here it was like we knew each other for long time ago. He was so funny and smart, at least he could speak a bit of spanish (hola, como estas?). He brought us english tea and some weird candies. english tea was really good with milk and candies were not too good at all, but still liked it.

my experience as host!

I'm part of an organization called AISEC, where people go to find opportunities for going abroad, and where we also help to host foreign people and to help them to find a host family. My first guest was a Taiwanese girl. She was so nice and very quiet at the beginning, however bit by bit she began to feel more comfortable with us, because we tried to make her feel at ease, and it worked ;)
She also shared her culture, her ways,and her language (even if it was not very easy to pronounce) with us.
My second guest was a British boy; he was really nice. I had spoken to him before he came here and when he finally got here it was like we knew each other for a long time ago. He was so funny and smart, at least he could speak a bit of Spanish (hola, como estas?). He brought us English tea and some weird candies. The English tea was really good with milk, but the candies were not too good at all, but I still liked them.