SukanyaTh
Request for Refund PS#0039xx (Part I) Dear Customer Services Manager, Please refer to your official receipt no. 00xx1 and agreement no. 0039xx as per attached. I'd like to request for full refund. On 25th June 2014, I was informed by your staff Ms. Vitri Rukunda that the ILC will open a new learning center at Blok M Plaza and was going to enroll new student. I was interested in taking a Bahasa Indonesia language course of which I was offered to take a three-month-term on special rate of Rp2,340,000. I was told that this course will be started in October 2014. It will be conducted three times a week for three months at a new Center in Blok M Plaza. In order to secure te seat and to get that is rate, I need to pay upfront on that day. At that time, I was unsure if the course will start at the new ILC center at Blok M in October or I will be away before your course start. Ms. Rukunda then asked her manager to talk to me. He assured that the center at Blok M Plaza will be ready to start its operation in October and if I am not able to attend this class, I can call the center by first week of September in order to get my refund. On 20 September 2014, around 2.50 pm. I got calls from your staff asking me to take a placement test on 24 November 2014 and apologize for delay of the opening of the center at Blok M. I told them that it is not necessary for me to take the placement test since I don't have any knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia and why don't put me at the beginners level. I asked further about the starting date of this course. Your staff informed me that it will start in December of which is not the right time for me since I will be on home leave in the third week of December. Then your staff asked me to start my class on Sunday 21 September 2014. Since we seemed to have communication problems, I told your staff that I will ask my colleague to contact the center on Monday.