Sergey
Essay: the best experience in my life When a teacher in my English class asked us to write an essay titled “The best experience in my life” I realized that I never tried to rank all outstanding experiences I had in my life. However, it was easy to pick the best one. I’m a father and I know that this fact is my best lifetime experience. It’s a long lasting experience I should admit. It started when my wife told me that we’ll have a baby. I had nine months to think about me being a father and at the end I was pretty sure that I know how I will be. But as I figured out a bit later you cannot imagine what it is. When I was holding my little daughter in my hands for the first time I clearly understood that my life has changed. I was happy. I’m happy now. My beautiful 3 years girl fulfills my life with a lot of love, fun and energy. She helped me to get my work-life balance back on track. I showed her how to dance. She taught to be patient. I’m teaching her the same. We have so many things to share for years to come!
Inspiring! Good Job!