yutaka
Hello, good morning. Good morning, everyone. Now it's 6:00 am in Japanese time. I woke up at 5:00 am today. I have insomnia. Insomnia has some types. My type is “early-morning awakening”. Despite of my will, I often wake up at early morning. I wanna sleep more, but I can't. I need to cure this disease fast. And wanna be fine! Thanks for reading.:-)

Hello, good morning.

Good morning, everyone. Now It's now 6:00 am in Japanese time. I woke up at 5:00 am today.

I have insomnia. Insomnia has different forms some types. My type is “early-morning awakening”. Despite of my will, I often wake up at in the early morning. I wanna sleep more, but I can't.

I need to cure this problem disease fast. And I want to wanna be fine!

Thanks for reading.:-)

Hello, good morning.

Good morning, everyone. Now it's now 6:00 a.m. in Japanese time. I woke up at 5:00 a.m. today.

I have insomnia. Insomnia has some types There are many types of insomnia. My type is “early-morning awakening”. Despite of my will, I often wake up at early in the morning. I want to sleep more, but I can't.

I need to cure this disease disorder fast. And I want to be fine!

Thanks for reading.:-)

Oh, you also have insomnia? Wish we can sleep in tha night!
I like your type of insomnia more than mine;) It's hard for me to sleep before dawn!