Misa
9/25/2014 The sky was starting to rain. The raindrops were tapping against my shoulders. I used my hands to cover my head and ran to the nearest shelter. The rain was getting heavier by and by. Pedestrians hurried to the shelter and waited for the rain to stop. A lady who walked a dog also sprinted through the traffic light on the other side of the road to the shelter together with her dog. After arrived at the shelter, the dog shook its body to shake off the rain which fallen on its body. I went into a café and sat at a table by window. I hold a cup of steaming coffee with both hands, to get some warm to fight against the chilly weather. The sky getting darker and darker but it was still raining cats and dogs.

9/25/2014

The sky It was starting to rain. The raindrops were tapping against my shoulders. I used my hands to cover my head and ran to the nearest shelter.

The rain was soon became getting heavier by and by. Pedestrians hurried to the shelter and waited for the rain to stop. A lady who had been walking  walked a dog also sprinted through the traffic light on the other side of the road to the shelter together with her dog. After arrived at arriving in the shelter, the dog shook itself body as wet dogs usually do, to shake off the rain which fallen on its body.

I went into a café and sat at a table by the window. I held a cup of steaming coffee with both hands, to get some warmth to fight against the chilly weather. The sky getting got darker and darker but it was still raining cats and dogs.

9/25/2014

The sky was starting to rain. The raindrops were tapping against my shoulders. I used my hands to cover my head and ran to the nearest shelter.

The rain was getting heavier by and by. Pedestrians hurried to the shelter and waited for the rain to stop. A lady who walked a dog also sprinted through the traffic light on the other side of the road to the shelter together with her dog. After arriving at the shelter, the dog shook its body to shake off the rain from his body.

I went into a café and sat at a table by the window. I held a cup of steaming coffee with both hands, to warm up and to fight against the chilly weather. The sky was getting darker and darker but it was still raining cats and dogs.