joe
Japanese cooking class I think acquisition of effective cooking skills can help me to live more independently,so i attended a Japanese cooking class today.At beginning i got my new recipe and it is composed of four parts.Firstly i had to clean the fish, which was really disgusting. Since it was my first cook experience,i had to admit that cook is not a cushy job. However if you imagined your finished work ,there was more incentive to tackle with this fish. Secondly it was Japanese salad with mushroom tomato and eggplant. i think raw vegetable are actually more nutritious than cooked vegetables, Conversely raw vegetable is not easy to digest. it is a confused problem.thirdly we made a something like omelette. My work is in stark contrast with beautiful unbroken women's work.finally it was just sample soup. Theoretically,anyone can become a cook. Realistically though, in order to become a good cook a person has to know cook inside out.
1

Japanese cooking class

I think acquisition of effective cooking skills can help me to live more independently,so i attended a Japanese cooking class today.At beginning i got my new recipe and it is composed of four parts.Firstly i had to clean the fish, which was really disgusting. Since it was my first cook experience,i had to admit that cook is not a cushy job. However if you imagined your finished work ,there was more incentive to tackle with this fish. Secondly it was Japanese salad with mushroom tomato and eggplant. i think raw vegetable are actually more nutritious than cooked vegetables, Conversely raw vegetable is not easy to digest. it is a confused problem.thirdly we made a something like omelette. My work is in stark contrast with beautiful unbroken women's work.finally it was just sample soup.
Theoretically,anyone can become a cook. Realistically though, in order to become a good cook a person has to know cook inside out.

Joe, please remember that when you write about yourself you have to use "I" and not "i".

Japanese cooking class

I think acquisition of effective cooking skills can help me to live more independently, so i I  attended a Japanese cooking class today.  At In the beginning i I  got my new recipe and it is composed of four parts.  Firstly i I  had to clean the fish, which was really disgusting. Since it was my first cooking experience, i I  had to admit that cooking is not a cushy job. However if you imagined your finished work , there was more incentive to tackle with this the fish. Secondly, it was Japanese salad with mushroom, tomato and eggplant. i I  think raw vegetables are actually more nutritious than cooked vegetables,.  Conversely raw vegetables is are not easy to digest. i It is a confused problem [1].  t Thirdly, we made a something like an omelette. My work is in stark contrast with beautiful unbroken women's work [2].  f Finally, it was just sample [3] soup.
Theoretically, anyone can become a cook. Realistically though, in order to become a good cook a person has to know cooking inside out.

----

[1] The expression we use in English is, "It is a dilemma."

[2] Your meaning here is not clear.

[3] Do you mean to say, "It was just a simple soup"?

----

Your English is very good, but you need to improve your punctuation.  I'd recommend strongly that you spend some time learning when we use capital letters, and how we use punctuation marks such as commas (',') and full stops ('.').  If you were to improve your punctuation, it would greatly improve your written English.

Japanese cooking class

I think acquisition of effective cooking skills can help me to live more independently,so I attended a Japanese cooking class today.At beginning i got my new recipe and it is composed of four parts.Firstly I had to clean the fish, which was really disgusting. Since it was my first cook experience,I had to admit that cook is not a cushy job. However if you imagined your finished work ,there was more incentive to tackle with this fish. Secondly it was Japanese salad with mushroom tomato and eggplant. I think raw vegetable are actually more nutritious than cooked vegetables, Conversely raw vegetable is not easy to digest. it is a confused problem.thirdly we made a something like omelette. My work was in stark contrast with beautiful unbroken women's work.finally it was just a sample soup.

Please tell me how to prepare ramen