Vladimir Languages
Community Tutor
Cover letter In this letter I'd like to expose my motivation to participate in the project EVS Outdoors. My name is Vladimir, I come from Bulgaria and I'm currently studying Computer Science, Innoviation and Entrepeneurship in Denmark. I consider volunteering in the spring and summer of 2015, when I'll take a break between two stages of my education. I found out about your project through Facebook and it caught my interest. Volunteering for the project "EVS Outdoors" would be beneficial for my future career in general and for a project about the Bulgarian mountains in particular. In 2011 I started the project "New shine for Lyulin mountains", which has the goal to improve the mountain and rural tourism in the mountains Lyulin, which are situated close to Sofia. In the future the nature of the region would be improved and Lyulin mountains would become a better place for mountain and rural tourism and outdoor activities. Up until now I visited places in the mountains I've never been to before and I read more about the hisotry of the villages around them. I organized some trips for 5-10 people and created a facebook page of the project. I think that participating in EVS Outdoors would be beneficial for future actions on my own project. During my study period in Denmark I gained knowledge about the modern educational mehtods and I was trained to become an independent student. I'm interested in working in the field of education in the future. In the future I'd like to start my own company which would be related to my project and to education in general. I believe that participating in your project will help me formulate clear goals. I'm mostly interested in being volunteer in a country, whose language I speak well in order to be able to communicate with the locals effectively from the first day of my stay. I believe that this will give me better insight into the daily life in the country, while doing something useful for the society and for my future.. I've been in touch with a lot of Romainans in the ast 2-3 years and I learned a lot about their language and culture. Thanks for reading my application. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
1

Cover letter

In this letter I'd like to expose my motivation to participate in the project EVS Outdoors. My name is
Vladimir, I come from Bulgaria and I'm currently studying Computer Science, Innoviation Innovation and Entrepeneurship in Denmark. I am considering volunteering in the spring and summer of 2015, when I'll take a break between two stages of my education. I found out about your project through Facebook and it caught my interest.

Volunteering for the project "EVS Outdoors" would be beneficial for my future career in general and for a project about the Bulgarian mountains in particular. <em>In 2011 I started the project "New shine for Lyulin mountains", which has the goal to of improve improving the mountain and rural tourism in the mountains Lyulin, which are situated close to Sofia.*</em> In the future the nature of the region would be improved and Lyulin mountains would become a better place for mountain and rural tourism and outdoor activities. Up until now So far I have visited places in the mountains I've never been to before and I have read more about the hisotry of the villages around them. I organized some trips for 5-10 people and created a Facebook page of the project. I think that participating in EVS Outdoors would be beneficial for future actions on my own project.

During my study period in Denmark I gained knowledge about the modern educational mehtods methods and I was trained to become an independent student. I'm interested in working in the field of education<em> in the future. In the future**</em> I'd like to start my own company which would be related to my project and to education in general. I believe that participating in your project will help me formulate clear goals.
I'm mostly interested in being a volunteer in a country, whose language I speak well in order to be able to communicate with the locals effectively from the first day of my stay. I believe that this will give me better insight into the daily life in the country, while doing something useful for the society and for my future.. I've been in touch with a lot of Romainans Romanians in the last 2-3 years and I learned a lot about their language and culture.
Thanks for reading my application. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

--------

I just edited for grammar and spelling. The two style comments I have are marked in italics with asterisks. My spelling and grammar edits are probably not complete.

<em>*In 2011 I started the project "New shine for Lyulin mountains", which has the goal to of improve improving the mountain and rural tourism in the mountains Lyulin, which are situated close to Sofia.</em>

<em></em>This is a very long sentence. I would suggest breaking it up into two sentences, perhaps like this:

In 2011 I started the project, "New shine for Lyulin mountains." This has the goal of improving the mountain and rural tourism in the mountains Lyulin, situated close to Sofia.

**<em>in the future. In the future</em>

Delete at least one of these. The sentences are both still grammatical without them.