Nancy
Music is the therapist of the mind Has been very like to listen to pure music or blues music, blown elegant melody, deep resonance, each beat note, let me excited, whether it is pure music of piano music, or mike burton's blues, or westlife HOME, those elegant follow the melody!!Every flowed out of notes, be my sense of mind, every day, no matter the sky is blue, or haze, I to music forever, the notes make me feel outward for the future, listening to the sounds of singing, tears can't help it, the world's most difficult to uncover the lock, not high-tech combination lock, nor had Ceng Chongbing guard locks, in fact, the world's most difficult solution lock is the shackles of mind most deep place, every time a listen to the music, there is always a sadness in my heart, there is a kind of nostalgia emotions in following music flowing, followed the thoughts are not...Think of...Read the... I always like to stay in those hiding in the heart of the past, over time, cannot extricate oneself, always like in the cheerful people With a little lonely, hidden sadness hide themselves, young ignorance, the larger after some people, some things, the more want to forget the more difficult it is to forget, the more hovering in my mind, more and more deep, sad also more and more difficult to control, sometimes feel a or a fragment, will be in the song, the lyrics, hit me, listen to this song, thinking about the past, let the blues or pure music melody, to unlock the hearts of the deepest chains, old love to dream, it is now the key to the control over his heart, and my future even if full of difficulties and challenges, I still calmly face calmly and me!!!!!!!, is still the best