George
Tagalog 09/25/2014 Hindi ako pa nagaaral ng Tagalog para sa isang habang. Muling nagsisimula ako. Meron akong na pumupunta sa Simbahan para Tagalog class. Ang bait nila roon. Sana kausapin sa isang tao sa Tagalog madali. Sa tao. I haven't studied Tagalog for a while. I'm starting again. I have been going to chruch for Tagalog class. They are so nice there. I hope to talk to somone in Tagalog soon. In person. I'm pretty sure I made a lot of mistakes...lol

Tagalog 09/25/2014

Hindi ako pa nagaaral ng Tagalog para sa isang habang. Muling nagsisimula ako. Meron akong na pumupunta sa Simbahan para Tagalog class. Ang bait nila roon. Sana kausapin sa isang tao sa Tagalog madali. Sa tao. <em>Matagal na ako hindi nakakapagaral ng tagalog. Magsisimula na naman ako. Pumupunta ako sa</em><em> simbahan upang mag-aral ng tagalog. Sila'y mababait</em>. <em>Sana ay may makausap ako na nagtatagalog.</em>

I haven't studied Tagalog for a while. I'm starting again. I have been going to chruch for Tagalog class. They are so nice there. I hope to talk to somone in Tagalog soon. In person.

I'm pretty sure I made a lot of mistakes...lol

Tagalog 09/25/2014

Hindi ako pa nagaaral ng Tagalog para sa isang habang Matagal na akong hind nakakapag-aral ng Tagalog. Muling nagsisimula Nagsisimula muli (or ulit) ako. Meron akong na Pumupunta ako sa Simbahan para sa Tagalog class. Ang bait nila roon (roon is okay but a native speaker wouldn't really use roon). Sana kausapin sa isang tao sa Tagalog madali Sana mayroon akong makausap na marunong mag-Tagalog (it can be anyone who can speak Tagalog) sa personal. Sa tao.

Dude, you did a pretty good job.

George, your "Ang bait nila roon" is OK and "Muling nagsisimula ako" would sound better as "Muli akong nagsisimula". If I were to correct your 4 other sentences, the results will be so different from what you have written that even if I were to explain to you the reasons for all the needed revisions, they may just be too much for you to learn simultaneously altogether, all for naught. My suggestion would be for you to spend some time on the basics first, e.g., the pronouns, basic sentence construction, verb conjugations, before going directly to sentence translations. There are a lot of Internet sites that can help you with the basics and should you need clarifications or further assistance on certain topics, I'd encourage you to ask for our assistance here. A firmer foundation will serve you better in the long run. I look forward to conversing with you in Tagalog/Filipino someday. :-)