Omar
It had been a while eversince I wrote a notebook entry Some times I feel that I'm lucky and some times I feel that I'm the unluckiest guy in the world, during my journey to improve my english I found people who are very interested to do language exchange and who are very nice but the biggest problem is people are very busy and me as well so I don't had the chance to practice every day as I was planning so I think my english will be at the same level so what is the best way to practice a new language everyday if any one had any recommendations because its getting very frustrating for me some times I say to my self I'll die before I can be fluent in English but my passion and obsession to achieve my dream are very strong, one day I'll achieve my dream inshallah but when and how its very difficult to answer this question.
4

It has been a while eversince I wrote a notebook entry

Sometimes I feel that I'm lucky, and sometimes I feel that I'm the unluckiest guy in the world. During my journey to improve my English, I found people who are very interested in doing a language exchange and who are very nice. But the biggest problem is that people are very busy and so am I, so I don't have the chance to practice every day as I was planning, so I think my English will stay at the same level. so What is the best way to practice a new language every day? Does anyone have any recommendations? because It's getting very frustrating for me. Sometimes I say to myself, "I'll die before I can be fluent in English," but my passion and obsession to achieve my dream are very strong. One day I'll achieve my dream inshallah, but when and how? It's very difficult to answer this question.

<em>(I recommend that you break your ideas into shorter sentences. In Arabic, it's normal to write very long sentences using connector words. But when you do this in English it's called a run-on sentence. Writing shorter stences will help your written English seem much stronger! It's a simple change but it can make a big difference to the reader.)</em>

The other corrections posted are perfect. For advice on improving English, I would suggest perhaps posting on Craigslist in major cities that you are looking for a language partner. I am in Washington, DC, and lots of graduate students here are studying Arabic. They would LOVE to trade Arabic practice for English, and have flexible schedules. Perhaps post under tutoring on Craigslist for District of Columbia, and under Community. I found a French language partner this way and we both learned a ton!