Maria
My English exam. The next week my holidays will be over. I start my classes on Monday. I'm really looking forward starting because I love taking care people. But, in the other hand, I would like to have two weeks more on holidays. I say that because I have my english exam (PET) on 11th October and I will be very stressed studying English while I do my nursing practices. I'm very nervous because I can't speak english very well and I speak it very slowly and I won't have much time in the exam! But I hope my friend and me (we are going to attend to the exam together) do a good exam and we get our certificate! :D For that, I have to work hard! Wish me luck. I need it :(
1

My English exam.

Next week my holiday will be over. I start my classes on Monday. I'm really looking forward to starting because I love taking care of people.
But, on the other hand, I would like to have two more weeks on holiday. I say that because I have my English exam (PET) on 11th October and I will be very stressed studying English while I do my nursing practise.
I'm very nervous because I can't speak English very well. I speak it very slowly and I won't have much time in the exam!
But I hope my friend and I (we are going to attend the exam together) take the exam well and we get our certificates! :D

For that I have to work hard! Wish me luck. I need it :(

Good luck!

Jajajaja AI ZUPOUUUU DAD AI PREFÉ BIIN JAPY jajaja I'm looking forward to passing our english exam! :(
hahaha !! I am absolutely agree with you because I will be your partner in the exam and I am very stressed too..but like the Bob Marley´s song said " Don´t worry, be happy " . LOVE