Miry
Nothing Hi, really i dont have idea about write, its the first time write much in english, so i dont how do :S, begining talk about i love, not usually in the womens, i love footbal (not practice) haha only see, my team favorite in europa is Real Madrid :D (Farza sucks) sorry sorry!! i think Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player IN THE WORLD!!! but exist others too, Rooney, RVP, Di Maria, Iniesta, and the best player foreva Maradona :D emm i dont know more talk :S espero the we understand me, kiss!
1

Nothing

Hi, I really don't have any idea about what to write. Since it's the first time I write in English therefore I don't know how. To begin, let's talk about what I love. Although usually most women do not like it, I love watching football (not playing it, haha). My favorite European team is Real Madrid :D (Farza sucks) sorry sorry!! I think Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player IN THE WORLD!!! But other greats exist too, Rooney, RVP, Di Maria, Iniesta, and the best player of all time Maradona! :D emm...I don't know what else to say :S I hope you understand me... kiss!

1

Nothing

Hi, really i dont have any idea about what write, its the first time write much in english, so i dont how do :S, begining I will begin with talking about what i love, not usually in the womens a bit unusual for women, i love footbal (not practice) haha only see watching, my team favorite in europa Europe is Real Madrid :D (Farza sucks) sorry sorry!! i think Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player IN THE WORLD!!! but exist others are good too, Rooney, RVP, Di Maria, Iniesta, and the best player foreva Maradona :D emm i dont know more talk what else to talk about :S espero (I hope) the we you understand me, kiss!