Cinzia
My decision Today I took a decision. I am really tired to feel myself in this way: tired of my life and without energy to get me out of this situation. The blame of this situation, I realised, isn't of old wounds ...I have some of them to heal, of course, but something different has the major responsability of my mood: the present situation. In some way, it is easier, because I can work on my problems, find solutions, fight for my serenity. And I will! I'll stop to complain and be sad; I have a life to leave, and I'll try to make my best!

My Decision

Today I took made a decision. I am really tired of  to feeling myself in this way: tired of my life and having no without energy to get me out of this situation. The reason for  blame of this situation, I realised, isn't due to of old wounds; ...I have some of them to heal, of course, but something different has is the major responsibility of for my mood - the present situation. In some way, it is easier, because I can work on my problems, find solutions, fight for my serenity. And I will! I'll stop to complaining and being sad; I have a life to live  leave, and I'll try to do  make my best!

My decision

Today I made a decision. I am really tired of feeling this way, tired of my life and tired of not having enough energy to do anything about it (or about the situation). The source of my situation, I realised, isn't old wounds. I have some of those to heal, of course, but something different is the major source of my mood; it is my present situation. In some way, this makes things easier, because I can work on my problems, find solutions and fight for my serenity. And I will! I'll stop complaining and being sad; I have a life to live and I'll try to do my best!

You are writing some complex sentences, so do not worry that there were many slight problems. One thing to remember, in English, the semicolon (;) is used to join sentences. Italian grammar is different. I believe I have seen this done with a comma. A colon (:) is used when you make a statement and clarify it with a list of items. In English, when you write a list of items or sentences, they are seperated by commas and the last item it joined by the word "and". You did well!

And I also wanted to say "I'll make the most of my life".
I wanted to write "a life to live"...sorry.