DIANA
Travel Experience I really love to travel around the world.When I had my long time holiday such as semester holiday,I will travel to my favourite country.It makes me feel happy because through travelling,I can know about another country languages,culture,beautiful places and many more.That's why I join this website because I want to learn different languages.So,when I go to travel,I no need to worry about how to speak with the local people because I'm already know their languages.
1

Travel Experience

I really love to travel around the world.When I have my long time holiday such as semester holiday,I will travel to my favorite country( When I've had my long time holiday such as semester holiday, I've traveled to my favorite country).It makes me feel happy because through traveling,I can know about another country languages,culture,beautiful places and much more.That's why I joined this website because I want to learn different languages.So,when I'm going to visit another country,I don't need to worry about how to speak with the local people because I already know their languages.

I am learning English too so my corrections might have some mistakes but if don't, I hope this corrections will help you to improve your English!! :)

Travel Experience

I really love traveling around the world.When I had freetime such as the semester break,I will travel to my favourite country.It makes me feel happy because through travelling,I can learn about other languages,cultures,beautiful places and many more.That's why I join this website because I want to learn different languages.So,when I go to travel,I don't need to worry about how to speak with the native because I'm already known their languages.

Hi Diana. I can't make sure that all my correction in your note is right. However, being with my limit knowledge I hope to help you realize mistakes and advoid it in next time. In general, your note is quite good but you need to extend your ideas by explain it and give some examples for each detail which you give in this paragraph.