Anthony
Autobiography )) Hi! I`m Anthony. I`m 33-year-old russian male. I`m living in Rostov-on-Don, but originally I`m from a small mining town located somewhere in Rostov region. I have retired recently. Now i`m trying to start my own business connected with active travel and IT-technologies. I really like what i do! When i lead people to the new and beautiful places and i see their emotions.. It inspires me!

Autobiography ))

Hi! I`m Anthony. I`m a 33-year-old Russian male. I`m living in Rostov-on-Don, but I'm originally I`m from a small mining town located somewhere in the Rostov region.

I have retired recently. Now I`m trying to start my own business connected with active travel and IT-technologies. I really like what I do! When I lead people to the new and beautiful places and I see their emotions.. it inspires me!

Autobiography

Hi! I'm Anthony. I'm 33. I live in Rostov-on-Don (Russia), but originally I'm from a small mining town... located in the north of Rostov region which is near Sochi.

I have quit my job recently. Now I'm trying to start my own business connected with active traveling and IT-technologies. I really like what I do! When I lead people to new and beautiful places and I see their emotions.. It inspires me!

I also like going to the movie with friends, traveling, doing sport, such as football, table tennis, hiking, tracking, mountain climbing.

About 5 years ago I decided to study English. I find it very useful for my life, especially when I'm traveling.

Thank you!

Autobiography ))

Hi! I`m Anthony. I`m 33-year-old russian male. I`m living in Rostov-on-Don, but originally I`m from a small mining town located somewhere in Rostov region.

I have retired recently. Now i`m trying to start my own business connected with active traveling and IT-technologies. I really like what i do! When i lead people to the new and beautiful places and i see their emotions.. It inspires me!